TRAIN TO BECOME A CERTIFIED MOTHER-DAUGHTER COACH
Mother-Daughter Coach Training is for you if you are –
- Frustrated about how women put their needs last and fit around other people’s lives, and you want to empower women to claim their needs, lives, and voice.
- Annoyed about how exhausted and all-given-out many women are, especially mothers, and you want to teach women how to take care of their energy and lives.
- Sick of how women are often silenced, dismissed, or not believed, and you want to empower women to claim their truth and voice.
- Angry about how mothers are often blamed for everything, and you want to heal today’s mother-blaming culture.
- Infuriated by how women, especially mothers and daughters feel guilty about not doing enough or being enough, and you want to heal this toxic guilt.
- Exasperated by how little women know about their mother’s and grandmother’s lives, and you want to provide women with a space to talk about and understand their generational history.
- Passionate about healing mother-daughter relationship conflict.
ROSJKE TALKS ABOUT THE MOTHER-DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP AT THE UNITED NATIONS 61st COMMISSION ON THE STATUS OF WOMEN
WHO CAN APPLY?
HOW CAN I TRAIN?
The course is taught in small online groups through Zoom because getting to know you is important to me.
The online course consists of 10 lessons, each 90 minutes long, and students receive 2 individual lessons, 30 minutes each.
Each lesson requires 5 hours of home study time for journaling, homework exercises, and practice.
The total time commitment is 15 hours of tuition + 50 hours of home study = 65 hours.
PRICE $3,000 USD
(which includes all instructional materials except the text books)
Click here to download the syllabus and apply to train with Rosjke
I am offering 4 training courses in 2019 starting on –
Mondays from 12noon – 1.30pm EST on Feb 18, March 4, 18, April 1, 15, 29, May 13, 27, June 10, 24
Wednesdays from 3pm – 4.30pm EST on Feb 20, March 6, 20, April 3, 17, May 1, 15, 29, June 12, 26
Mondays from 12 noon – 1.30pm EST on Aug 26, Sept 2, 16, 30, Oct 14, 28, Nov 11, 18, Dec 2, 9
Wednesdays from 3pm – 4.30pm EST on Aug 28, Sept 4, 18, Oct 2, 16, 30, Nov 13, 20, Dec 4, 11
Contact Rosjke on
if you are a training program or organization and you want Rosjke to help you include the mother-daughter relationship on your training syllabus