MOTHER-DAUGHTER ATTACHMENT CLINICAL MENTOR TRAINING COURSE
Insert your email to join my FREE NewsletterSign-up Here
CLINICAL MENTOR TRAINING COURSE
The Mentor Training Course is an online course for graduates of Courses 1 and 2, who want to provide in-person and online individual and group clinical mentoring or supervisory consultation to therapists and coaches who work with women & girls or mothers & daughters.
The training will be taught through 4 online in-person lessons through Zoom, teaching you how to provide individual or group mentoring and supervisory consultation. Each lesson is 90 minutes long and includes written reflection papers, practical assignments, reading of relevant articles, and a final written assignment.
Upon successful completion, your details can be listed on the “Find a Clinical Mentor” resource page.
Learn how to provide online and in-person individual and group mentoring for therapists and coaches who work with women, girls, mothers, and daughters, either individually, as a mother-daughter couple, or in circles or groups.
Deepen your understanding of how the Mother-Daughter Attachment Model TM defines and guides the mentoring relationship.
Learn how to facilitate the necessary conditions for a trusting, empowering, mentoring relationship.
Deepen your case conceptualization skills for individuals, couples, and groups.
Learn how to identify and address ethical issues.
- Learn how women helped build the therapy profession.
- Explore the female client’s experience of therapy/coaching.
- Deepen your learning about belonging, setting boundaries, and being powerful.
- Expand your learning about female leadership.
- Learn how the Mother-Daughter Attachment Model defines and guides the mentoring relationship.
- Learn about who you want to be as a mentor.
- Learn about mentoring roles and how to build a trusting mentoring relationship.
- Learn about the codes of ethics for mentoring / supervision.
- Learn about the dynamics in the mentoring relationship.
- Deepen your understanding of how to create a collegial, power-with mentoring relationship.
- Deeping your understanding of the feminization of emotional labor and the Culture of Female Service.
- Learn how to write your mentoring contract.
- Increase your case conceptualization skills for women, girls, and mother-daughter attachment.
- Increase your case conceptualization skills for circles or groups.
- Deepen your ability to critique clinical cases.
- Practice mentoring fellow students and colleagues.
Clinical Mentor Training Course costs $1,695 US or £1,195 and includes: –
- About the mentoring role and yourself as a mentor.
- How to facilitate an empowering, mentoring, engaging mentoring relationship and group mentoring experience.
- How to deepen your case conceptualization skills.
- How to create a financially sustainable private practice.
- How the Mother-Daughter Attachment Model guides the mentoring relationship.
- How to write a mentoring contract.
- How to claim your power and boundaries as a therapist and mentor.
- How to empower your mentee to claim their power, voice, and boundaries.
- All course materials (excluding text books).
- Knowledge Rosjke Hasseldine has gained through her long career as a mentor and mother-daughter therapist in private practice.
- Plenty of time for questions and discussion.
- Group support and empowerment
- Certificate of Completion for attending the Training course and completing all the assignments.
- Enhanced listing with your photo, bio and contact details on the “Find a Clinical Mentor” resource page so that therapists and coaches can find you. This requires that you maintain your Certification as a Certified Mother-Daughter Coach.
- A unique approach to facilitating an empowering, collegial Mentoring Relationship and Mentoring Group
- Raising your entitlement to feel powerful and set protective boundaries.
- Feeling entitlement to build a financially sustainable private practice.
- A supportive, empowering, intimate learning environment.
Gain an understanding of the Mother-Daughter Attachment ModelTM.
Learn how to identify what causes and heals mother-daughter attachment disruption or conflict.
Learn how to identify the necessary conditions for mother-daughter attachment.
Learn how to work with mothers and daughters of all ages, individually and as a couple.
Learn how to map your female clients’ Mother-Daughter Attachment ModelTM. that reveals client’s internal working model, generational themes, and generational patterns of attachment.
Dates for the 4 Lesson Online Clinical Mentor Training Course : -
Tuesday April 12, 26, May 3, 10, 2022 @ 1pm EST (6pm UK)
Rosjke’s article in “Counseling Today”
for the American Counseling Association on “The root cause of mother-daughter conflict”