SUPERVISION TRAINING COURSE
Insert your email to join my FREE NewsletterSign-up Here
COURSE 3 SUPERVISION TRAINING COURSE
The Supervision Course is an online course for graduates of Courses 1 and 2, who want to provide in-person and online individual and group clinical supervision or consultation to therapists and coaches who work with women & girls or mothers & daughters.
The training will be taught through 4 online in-person lessons through Zoom, teaching you how to provide individual or group supervision and mentorship. Each lesson is 90 minutes long and includes written reflection papers, practical assignments, reading of relevant articles, and a final written assignment.
Upon successful completion, your details can be listed on the “Find a Supervisor” referral page.
Learn how to provide online and in-person individual and group supervision for therapists and coaches who work with women, girls, mothers, and daughters.
Deepen your understanding of how the Mother-Daughter Attachment Model TM defines and guides the supervision relationship.
Deepen your ability to provide empowering mentorship and consultation.
Deepen your case conceptualization skills for individuals, couples, and groups.
Learn how to identify and address ethical issues.
Consultant Supervisor Role
- Learn about the consultant supervisor role.
- Learn how the Mother-Daughter Attachment Model defines and guides the supervisory relationship.
- Learn about yourself as a supervisor.
- Learn how to facilitate the necessary conditions for an empowering and mentoring supervisory relationship and group supervision.
- Deepen your skills in how to “Stand in your Supervisee’s Shoes” as well as your own.
- Learn how to address potential ethical issues.
- Deepen your case conceptualization skills for women, girls, mother-daughter attachment, and women’s circles.
- Learn how to write a supervision contract.
- Deepen your understanding of what you can and cannot provide as a therapist/coach and supervisor.
Women as Therapists
- Deepen your personal power as a female therapist and supervisor.
- Deepen your learning about setting healthy boundaries and avoiding burnout.
- Deepen your learning about creating a financially sustainable private practice.
Supervision Training Course costs $1,695 US or £1,195 and includes: –
- About the supervisory role and yourself as a supervisor.
- How to facilitate an empowering, mentoring, engaging supervisory relationship and group supervision experience.
- How to deepen your case conceptualization skills.
- How to create a financially sustainable private practice.
- How the Mother-Daughter Attachment Model guides the supervisory relationship.
- How to write a supervision contract.
- How to claim your power and boundaries as a therapist and supervisor.
- How to empower your supervisee to claim their power, voice, and boundaries.
- All course materials (excluding text books).
- Knowledge Rosjke Hasseldine has gained through her long career as a mentor and mother-daughter therapist in private practice.
- Plenty of time for questions and discussion.
- Group support and empowerment
- Free listing of your details on the “Find a Supervisor” referral page on motherdaughtercoach.com so that therapists and coaches can find you.
- A unique approach to facilitating an empowering, collegial Supervisory Relationship and Supervision Group experience.
- Raising your entitlement to feel powerful and set protective boundaries.
- Feeling entitlement to build a financially sustainable private practice.
- A supportive, empowering, intimate learning environment.
Gain an understanding of the Mother-Daughter Attachment ModelTM.
Learn how to identify what causes and heals mother-daughter attachment disruption or conflict.
Learn how to identify the necessary conditions for mother-daughter attachment.
Learn how to work with mothers and daughters of all ages, individually and as a couple.
Learn how to map your female clients’ Mother-Daughter Attachment ModelTM. that reveals client’s internal working model, generational themes, and generational patterns of attachment.
Dates for the 4 Lesson Online Supervision Training Course : -
Tuesday September 6, 13, 20, 27, 2022 @ 1pm EST (6pm UK)
Rosjke’s article in “Counseling Today”
for the American Counseling Association on “The root cause of mother-daughter conflict”