WOMEN’S POWER CIRCLES
FACILITATOR TRAINING COURSE
Insert your email to join my FREE NewsletterSign-up Here
WOMEN’S POWER CIRCLES FACILITATOR TRAINING COURSE
Women’s Power Circles Facilitation Training Course is for graduates of Course 1 who want to learn how to facilitate groups for women & girls or mothers & daughters.
The Women’s Power Circles Facilitation Training Course is 4 online in-person lessons conducted through Zoom. Each lesson is 90 minutes long and includes practical exercises and reading relevant articles.
Upon successful completion, your details can be listed on the “Find a Women’s Power Circle” referral page.
ROSJKE TALKS WITH AMY WATERMAN FROM YOUR BRILLIANCE ABOUT HEALING DIFFICULT MOTHER-DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIPS.
Learn how to facilitate in-person and online women’s and girls’ circles that strengthen female voices, power and relationships.
Increase your understanding of how the Mother-Daughter Attachment Model TM explains female relational behavior in circles and groups.
Learn how to create the necessary conditions for a safe, healing, empowering, and cohesive circle.
Learn how to identify and manage any conflict between circle members.
Learn how to avoid, identify, and resolve potential ethical issues.
How women’s and girls’ circles facilitate change
● Understand what Women’s Power Circles are.
● Learn how women’s and girls’ circles strengthen female voices, power and relationships.
● Learn how the Mother-Daughter Attachment Model explains female circle dynamics.
Facilitating a new language of entitlement
● Learn how to facilitate a safe, healing, empowering cohesive circle.
● Learn how to teach women and girls a new language of entitlement.
● Learn circle facilitation tools.
Decoding attachment behaviors in circles
● Learn how to decode female attachment behaviors in circles.
● Learn how to facilitate a cohesive circle experience and manage potential ethical issues.
● Learn about female power.
Facilitating a 6-meeting circle
● Receive a Turnkey startup plan on how to facilitate a 6-meeting Women’s Power Circle.
● Learn how to facilitate a 6-meeting circle experience that empowers women, girls, mothers, and daughters to claim their power and voice, celebrate their female heritage, and strengthen all their relationships.
● Learn how to empower circle members to celebrate their female heritage.
Women’s Power Circles Online Facilitator Training Course costs $950 US or £700 and includes: –
- How to identify hidden group dynamics.
- How to facilitate a safe, empowering circle experience.
- How to facilitate a new language of entitlement.
- How the Mother-Daughter Attachment Model decodes female attachment behaviors in circles.
- About women’s voices.
- About women’s development theory.
- How to empower women and girls to claim their voice and power.
- How to empower women and girls to feel proud of their female heritage.
- All course materials (excluding text books).
- Turnkey startup package that includes forms and a 6-meeting Women’s Power Circle plan.
- Knowledge Rosjke Hasseldine has gained since facilitating her first Women’s Power Circle in 2007.
- Plenty of time for questions and discussion.
- Group support and empowerment.
- Free use of the Women’s Power Circles Logo for your website and marketing materials.
- Free listing of your details on the “Find a Women’s Power Circle” referral page on motherdaughtercoach.com so that women can find your circles.
- A unique approach to empowering women that replaces shame, blame and guilt with curiosity, understanding, and
- Raising your entitlement to speak, be heard, and stand in your power.
- A supportive, empowering, intimate learning environment.
Dates for the 4 lesson online Women’s Power Circles Facilitator Course : –
October Course Lessons are on Tuesdays October 5 – 26, 2021 @ 1pm EST (6pm UK) FULL
February Course Lessons are on Tuesdays February 1, 8, 15 and 22, 2022 @ 1pm EST (6pm UK)
October Course Lessons are on Tuesdays October 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2022 @ 1pm EST (6pm UK)
Rosjke’s article in “Counseling Today”
for the American Counseling Association on “The root cause of mother-daughter conflict”